14.10.10

iPhoneography. Yes, it's a "thing" I'm into now.

[caption id="attachment_169" align="alignleft" width="300" caption="Mini City"]Tilt-Shifted City[/caption]

Well, it's been a while since I've posted anything, but I'll tell you, it's been a wild ride the last few months. I went from being a nearly out-of-work photographer to working a digital sales job, then back to being extremely busy taking and editing photo sessions. I also picked up a great part time teaching gig at one of our colleges in the visual arts arena; I've been teaching Photoshop, lighting in photography and portrait photography, and it's been a blast.

 

Next semester I'll be fairly busy as well. I'm picking up at least three additional classes, and come Spring, I hope to be in some classes myself. I see next Spring being chock-full of surprises, fun, stress and overall not-having-time-for-much-ness.

But, one thing I've picked up lately that I've been very dedicated to has been iPhoneography. Yes, it's an actual "thing" now. There are so many great apps for the iPhone in the Photography category, it's actually hard to keep them all straight. I've begun posting pictures on both iPhoneArt.com and Instagram, with some great social aspects being a result.

If you have an iPhone and love photography, it's definitely something you should look into. I recommend the applications Hipstamatic, Instagram, Adobe Photoshop Express, Pic Grunger, Vintage Scene and TiltShiftGen amongst others. Take a look, take 'em for a spin and have fun! Also, visit me at my iPhoneArt page!

No comments:

Post a Comment